Last Updated on August 26, 2023
The American Piercing Site SELLS BODY JEWELRY (Services). You agree that by accessing the Site and/or Services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the Site and Services and you must discontinue use immediately. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
- "We," "us," "our," or "the company" refers to our e-commerce retail body jewelry website.
- "You", "your," or "the customer" refers to the person using our website or purchasing products from our website.
- The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register for the Site or use the Services without parental or legal guardian permission.
- We sell body jewelry and piercing aftercare products on our website.
- We do our best to accurately display the colors and descriptions of our products on our website. However, the actual colors and descriptions of the products may differ slightly due to various factors such as monitor or screen settings, lighting, etc.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any products on our website at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- The prices of our products are listed in US dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- We are not responsible for any additional charges such as customs fees or taxes that may be applied to your order.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We accept various forms of payment including credit cards, PayPal, and other payment methods as indicated on our website.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to, suspected fraudulent activity.
- We offer shipping within the United States as indicated on our website.
- We are not responsible for any delivery delays or damages caused during shipping.
- We reserve the right to use our discretion to choose the carrier and shipping method for your order.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the products we sell.
- We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website or the products we sell, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- The Site and Services are provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the Site and/or Services will be at your sole risk except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions. All warranties, terms, conditions and undertakings, express or implied (including by statute, custom or usage, a course of dealing, or common law) in connection with the Site and Services and your use thereof including, without limitation, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- We are not responsible for the sterilization, insertion, use, or care of any piercing, piercing jewelry or accessory purchased or otherwise from our company. All recommendations for piercing jewelry types, sizes or care are for general information only and may not work for everyone and every item. We recommend consulting with a professional piercer to determine the size, material, style of jewelry and care that is best for your piercing and jewelry. Always consult a piercing professional if unsure about sizing, use or care of piercing jewelry or piercings. Remove jewelry and seek medical attention if needed at first sign of discomfort or irritation. None of the jewelry sold by the Site is recommended for use by children. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for whatever reason, without being liable for any damage or costs.
- Colors of actual items may vary slightly from colors shown on device screen due to differences in screen settings, lighting, etc.
- We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content and are not liable for any (1) errors or omissions in content; (2) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored on our server; (3) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site or services; and/or (4) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
- All content on our website including but not limited to logos, images, and text are the property of our company and are protected by copyright laws.
- You may not use any content from our website without our express written consent.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Your continued use of our website or purchase of products from our website after any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- PROHIBITED USE
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to a compile database or directory without written permission from us
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretenses
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content
- Advertise products or services not intended by us
- Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold American Piercing and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order placed with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party. Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us directly.